Monday 14 July 2008

SURP-RISING WEEKEND

When the last lesson finished i was took comfort at friday and there is non-sense{its my opinion so respect me =))} assembley and after student awards but the most strange award is like this: a girl who lost her photograph machine and after this scene he always smile" Can there is an award like this xD.
On saturday it was fun and it was great to shopping with our friends. I bought shoes for my bro and key chain for me. In HMV i bouht 2 pc games one's for me and one's for my friend.When I am finished eating i looked my watch and its half past three and i realized that i have to go to main area to get Queenswood but i couldn't remembered the get back. I traveled the all roads but there is nothing seen familiar to me. At last i saw police and they helped me and in 30 mins i got back. Its and unforgetable event for me.Disco is great 2 but its a basic temperament. On Sunday we went to the thorpe park. It was very funny and it was closed area so i cant get lost xD.

No comments: